How to update whatsapp without play store? Safer Alternatives
Update WhatsApp without Play Store it's possible! You may not have noticed, but there are some devices that do not have Google Play Store services and need to download the messaging application on other web portals.
Of course, those apps require updating from time to time. If you want to know what are the safest alternatives for update whatsappYou are in the right place.
Update WhatsApp without Play Store on the internet
For update whatsapp without play store via the internet it will be necessary to use an application repository. These are stores that provide the opportunity to download apps. In them you can find several versions of the same application.
Although the alternatives that you will learn about below are the safest, it is important to mention that, like any other platform, they can present bugs and these can interfere with the performance of your mobile.
In addition, these can only be carried out if you do not have playstore.
download whatsapp without play store
To download WhatsApp without play store you must:
1. Enter the following link and download the WhatsApp APK file
2. Open the file and follow the installation process. You must allow installation of apps from unknown sources on your phone for the app to be installed.
You will notice how the download process takes a little longer, since they usually come with several file folders that allow the application to run.
In order for the new update to be reflected on your smartphone, you will have to uninstall the previous application.
- Enable the “Allow downloads from unknown sources” option. You will find this in the configuration of your mobile, and press the “Install” option.
- once you achieve update whatsapp without play store, the record is the same as the one we see when downloading this application from the store.
- If you have an old version of WhatsApp, you may need to uninstall it before installing the new one. It is always recommended, before removing the previous version, you should perform a backup of the app.
Add the contact number that is synced with your app, a name, a photo, and wait while it retrieves the information.
Optionally it is always possible to download Google Play Store and download Whatsapp from the application once installed.
Alternative options to download or update Whatsapp
If your WhatsApp requires an update, but you cannot enter the Google Play Store account, because it hangs every time you want to download or update an application, you can update whatsapp on google
- You must place in the search engine “Download new version of WhatsApp”
- Click on the first option that appears and follow the instructions.
It is important to clarify that for this the old WhatsApp application must be uninstalled because otherwise the new one will not be able to run and instead it will be identified as a malicious file.
APKMirror is one of the most used application repositories. In it, it is possible to find many versions of a single application without fearing that your smartphone will suffer in the process. To update WhatsApp through this repository you must:
- Place in the Google search engine “Download the latest version of WhatsApp APK”
- Enter the option whose url has the word APK,
- Find the latest version of the application you want to download, in this case WhatsApp, and make sure that it is compatible with the version of your device, and follow the instructions.
Read article in: Spanish